Keith with the Lord Mayor of Liverpool, Councillor Sharon Sullivan at the opening of the Mad About Liverpool exhibition at Madelainartz, Clayton Square, Liverpool. Keith is exhibiting The Chinese Arch original watercolour and several prints in the exhibition which is open until 31st January.
Author Archive | admin
I’ll be exhibiting in the Mad About Liverpool exhibition at Madelainartz, Clayton Sqaure, Liverpool. The show will be opened by The Lord Mayor of Liverpool and runs from 17th – 31st January….everyone is welcome. The gallery also carries a selection of my limited edition prints all year round.
I have 2 original watercolours of Chester in the Christmas exhibition at The Gallery Liverpool, 41 Stanhope Street. The exhibition runs until 10th January 2013, call The Gallery Liverpool with enquiries on 0151 709 2442.
This original watercolour of Liverpool Institute, now Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts (LIPA), was bought by Mike McCartney in 2010. I spoke to Mike recently, he told me that because he and brother Paul both went to The Institute, he had given the painting to him as a gift. It now hangs at Paul McCartney’s home amongst his collection (I’m [...]
Keith is a featured artist at The Winter Arts Market, St George’s Hall, in the Liverpool Echo on December 4th 2012.
January 2011 Artists & Illustrators Magazine published a 4 page article on my paintings of Liverpool.
In 2010 I was asked to exhibit my work at Liverpool Town Hall. So on September 12 I had a solo exhibition in the Grand Ballroom, which was open all day to visitors to the Heritage Open Day. It was a beautiful setting and a successful day. With the Lord Mayor at the time Councillor [...]
An article called ‘Masters of Watercolour’ featuring my painting of Falkner Square, Liverpool is in the March 2009 issue of Artists & Illustrators magazine.
Gerry Marsden kindly autographed one of Keith’s original paintings of The Royal Iris of the Mersey ferry and Liverpool Waterfront. It was auctioned by Radio Merseyside’s Roger Phillips for Claire House Hospice at Thornton Hall in summer 2008 and raised £1,100 for the charity.
We organised a group exhibition for the members of Liverpoolgallery.com at Zoe’s Place Baby Hospice, Liverpool on 12th May 2006. I donated this original painting of The Isle of Skye, and the evening raised £400 for the hospice. Pictured here with Penny Williams of Zoe’s Place.
- New painting commission for Bibby Line November 8, 2017
- Watercolours of India December 14, 2016
- Original Watercolour Sale – Paintings of Liverpool August 16, 2016
- Travelodge Commission 12ft Painting of Liverpool Waterfront May 10, 2013
- Limited edition prints now available in Canada March 15, 2013
- 50% sales for Zoe’s Place Baby Hospice March 2, 2013
- Lord Mayor opens Mad About Liverpool exhibition January 17, 2013
- Mad About Liverpool January 2, 2013
- Christmas Exhibition December 17, 2012
- Liverpool Institute added to the McCartney collection. December 17, 2012
- Liverpool Echo December 4, 2012
- Artists & Illustrators Magazine Article 2011 January 5, 2011
- No products in the cart.
Follow @keithfrancis on Twitter