An article called ‘Masters of Watercolour’ featuring my painting of Falkner Square, Liverpool is in the March 2009 issue of Artists & Illustrators magazine.
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
Gerry Marsden kindly autographed one of Keith’s original paintings of The Royal Iris of the Mersey ferry and Liverpool Waterfront. It was auctioned by Radio Merseyside’s Roger Phillips for Claire House Hospice at Thornton Hall in summer 2008 and raised £1,100 for the charity.
We organised a group exhibition for the members of Liverpoolgallery.com at Zoe’s Place Baby Hospice, Liverpool on 12th May 2006. I donated this original painting of The Isle of Skye, and the evening raised £400 for the hospice. Pictured here with Penny Williams of Zoe’s Place.
- New painting commission for Bibby Line November 8, 2017
- Watercolours of India December 14, 2016
- Original Watercolour Sale – Paintings of Liverpool August 16, 2016
- Travelodge Commission 12ft Painting of Liverpool Waterfront May 10, 2013
- Limited edition prints now available in Canada March 15, 2013
- 50% sales for Zoe’s Place Baby Hospice March 2, 2013
- Lord Mayor opens Mad About Liverpool exhibition January 17, 2013
- Mad About Liverpool January 2, 2013
- Christmas Exhibition December 17, 2012
- Liverpool Institute added to the McCartney collection. December 17, 2012
- Liverpool Echo December 4, 2012
- Artists & Illustrators Magazine Article 2011 January 5, 2011
- No products in the cart.
Follow @keithfrancis on Twitter